- Dr. Julius Olayo (Chairman)
- Samuel Kithinji (Member)
- Joshua Kamana (Member)
- George Gichonjo (Member)
- Salome Mwiti (Secretary)
The Terms of Reference:
- Ensure that the Scheme complies with statutory and regulatory requirements and the Trust Deed including all reporting and disclosure requirements to members and the Authority;
- Ensure that the Scheme shares accurate, clear, relevant and timely information with members to enable them to understand the operations of the Scheme and make informed decisions;and
- Recommend to the Board the necessary actions in respect of administration and communication at least once in every three months.
- Monitor, review and make recommendations to the Board regarding the appointment of the Administrator, fees payable to the Administrator and make recommendations to the Board regarding the Trustee’s remuneration policy.
- Ensure the accurate determination of exiting Members’ benefits, including the distribution of deceased Members’ benefits, and respond to Members’ concerns over benefits.
- Carry out education of Scheme Members and Board of Trustees
- Ensure that Members have access to relevant scheme information in a clear and comprehensive format including any changes to the policies or legislation affecting the scheme.
- Ensure the proper management of the Scheme information and a smooth transition when there is change of Administrators.
- The committee shall be responsible for organizing the annual general meeting and Members’ days.
- Determine the performance measures to be used in assessing the Scheme’s performance regarding all administration-related issues and oversee the annual performance review of the Scheme, the Board and the Administrator.